When things start to melt here in Idaho, we don't put away the snowmachines, no-no! We just turn them into wave runners, lol. Brody was having fun skipping this pond out behind our house, so he called a friend and told him, to which the friend responded "I'll be there in 20 minutes." Who can miss a great opportunity to get in some redneck farm sport! We loaded all the kids up (including Millie, 6 weeks) and went out to join the party! Us girls went out on a Razor A.T.V. but apparently 2 feet of snow is a little too A.T. for even that, so the guys had to rescue us with the snow machines. We actually made it quite a ways, you should have seen us digging! When the wheels got through the snow we were flinging mud on everything! Good times Sabe!
Here's Cynthia, riding along.
Here's Brody and Travis, doing what guys do - lookin' cool! (and racing)
I even got in on the action (not with Millie) but did manage to look a little dorky (embarassed chuckle). It was my first time, next time I'll sit down and relax, lol. My pants and shoes were so wet afterward (no, I did not pee).
Fun stuff! The main reason I put these up is to see if I can upload a video successfully. So there you have it.



2 comments:
ha ha ha! That was fun. I'm sure glad the snow is gone though. Now if we could just get some sunshine!
that's for sure! the only sport we can do now is one that you can do in rain boots... um, what sport is that?
Post a Comment