We went to the beach on Saturday. It wasn't too busy and was perfect weather. We did get burned though, it was overcast and I didn't do sunscrean (even thought I know better). But not too bad. We spent the whole day playing in the sand, searching for sea shells, and checking out anything we could find that was alive.
Here's my dad and the girls looking at some marine life on these rocks.
Christy found a sea snail.
We found some poor crabs to harass with a stick, until one of them "came out after" Cynthia. (I think she was just a little jumpy)
Hanna's having a good time!
Axel too.
Today we went to the Jelly Belly factory, yumm! It was tons of fun and at the end of the tour we of course got free samples. My fave: I think it was the "pear", or maybe "root beer", or "buttered popcorn." I haven't gotten up the nerve to try the "baby wipes" yet. (no joke, that's a flavor)
family pic in front of the "jelly belly bug"
hope you're all having a great day and summer!



1 comment:
Hooray for vacations and being busy and having fun! Thanks for sharing all the pictures!
Post a Comment