Ok, so I'm up with the times (this is a little loose) and got high speed internet. It only took me 1 minute to figure out how to post a picture. (Pat on back)
Here's an update: Farming is good this year, the crops are the best we've ever seen, and I think the best Brent (Brody's Dad) has ever seen also. Brody is very busy, but we're used to that. The kids and I are good. Christy has started Kindergarten this year, so both her and Cynthia go to school together. It's fun for them and fun for us too (can anyone say "peace and quiet" and "afternoon naps?") As you can see, we're expecting our fifth! It's another girl (poor Axel and Brody) but we're excited. We're due the same day as my SIL, Jessica (what are the odds?). Hanna and Axel are good too. Hanna has two babies in her tummy, I get to listen to them alot (they mostly gurgle, kind of like... tummy noises) and Axel is as cute as ever. It's fun to dress up a boy, maybe even more fun that girls. I'll just show you:
See what I mean? Anyway, I keep busy but not too bad. Brody was called to be in the Bishopric (second counsellor) and so as a result (of my almost-mental breakdown (joking... sort of)) I was released from my more difficult church jobs of Primary chorister and 11-year-old-scout leader and put into a much easier Relief Society Newsletter and Young Women's Secretary. These are two of the funnest callings I've ever had. They are fullfilling (newsletter) and just super fun (Young Women's) and I can be absent with sick kids once in a while without having to get a sub, it's great! Well anyway, that's about all for now. More soon (anything sooner that a year will be soon for me, but I'll get better!)




4 comments:
Nice to see you all in the attached pic Jennifer. A beautiful family. Love the little guy in the suit. I would love to catch up with you now that I'm living in the States. Problem is that I also have to plan and budget to go back to Aussie 1 or 2 times a year. That puts a bit of a dampener on travel within the US. Only God knows when we will meet again.
Ragrds
Peter Jones
What a cute nephew I have! Well, of course they are all cute- I just haven't seen as much of him. I like the family picture too!
Glad all is going well! Hooray for high speed internet!
I clicked on the link to your blog and it said, "blog not found." But it didn't take me long to figure out what you changed it to!!! Hee hee!!!!
Cute family picture in the grain!
yeah Sabra, all you had to do was figure out that I had finally spelled my own name right, lol. Better late than never I guess.
Post a Comment