Welcome to our blog... here you will read about the experiences of our family... a dad, a mom, four daughters and a son... presented with faith, love, and just a touch of sarcasm.
uuummmm... lt. brown hair
nondescript but mostly blue eyes
about 5ft. 6in.
medium build
..... wait, is that not what it meant?
well, I'm a farm wife and mother of five wonderful children. Cynthia-8, learning to cook, Christy-6, a great baby helper, Hanna-4, very, very independent, Axel-2, just talking better and wooing all the young women around, and Millie-3 months, just as sweet as can be, smiling, cooing and starting to giggle. Brody (my Husband) and I and our brood live on a busy farm in the great location of Squirrel! Here the kids get to romp free all summer long (about 2 months) and play in the snow all winter (about 9 months) and puddle jump all spring (April). The bigger our family gets, the more I appreciate the summer, the time when we can go out without 30 minutes (or more) of prep. I love sewing, the Young Women at church, and my kids. Brody loves to farm and think about farming, and prepare to farm in the off season, he also finds time for his family, he's a wonderful dad!
1 comment:
Cute California pictures. I'll have to talk to you about your trip sometime. I'm interested on how the car ride was :)
Post a Comment